CCR Registration Video
YouScience - login here using your activation code sent to you in an email in November or ask your counselor for your code
We are excited to meet with you and help you plan for the future by discussing the following:
- Review Graduation Requirements
- How to make-up lost credit if necessary
- College Guide - Info to help you be college ready
- ACT Prep and Info - All Juniors will be taking the ACT on March 23, 2022
- Financial Aid
- Opportunity Scholarship
- Concurrent Enrollment options: Some classes require a 3.0 GPA and a qualifying test score.
- AP Classes
- Internship opportunities are available
- CTE Pathways at SCHS and Career and Technical Training in Utah
- Explore various colleges
- Review completed registration form
- If you have questions about various classes please see our Course Catalog
- Applications are now being accepted for Girls State and Boys State and the Governor's Honors Academy. These are opportunities for Juniors only.
- Upcoming important dates: Wednesday, March 23 - ACT Test
We will present the following Power Points with all students prior to their individual College and Career Readiness meeting.
Here is a Riasec Test if you would like to take one.