CCR Registration Video
We are excited to meet with you and help you plan for the future by discussing the following:
- Review Graduation Requirements
- How to make-up lost credit if necessary
- Utah Higher Education Day - All Utah colleges come to SCHS on February 29, 2024 during school
- College Guide - Info to help you be college ready
- ACT Prep and Info - All Juniors will be taking the ACT on March 20, 2024
- Academic Index - This is why you should get good grades and do well on the ACT!!!
- Financial Aid
- Opportunity Scholarship
- Concurrent Enrollment options: Some classes require a 3.0 GPA and a qualifying test score.
- AP Classes
- Internship opportunities are available
- CTE Pathways at SCHS and Career and Technical Training in Utah
- Explore various colleges
- Review completed registration form
- If you have questions about various classes please see our Course Catalog
- Applications are now being accepted for Girls State and Boys State and the Governor's Honors Academy. These are opportunities for Juniors only.
- Upcoming important dates:
- Utah Higher Education Day - Thursday February 29, 2024
- ACT Test Wednesday March 20, 2024
Please review the following PowerPoints for more information on college and career readiness
Here is a Riasec Test if you would like to take one.