We are excited to meet with you and help you plan for the future by discussing the following:
1. Review Graduation Requirements
Which Math Class Should I take?
2. How to make-up lost credit if necessary
3. ACT Prep and Info - All Juniors will be taking the ACT on March 23, 2021
5. Financial Aid
7. Regents Scholarship
8. Concurrent Enrollment options: Some classes require a 3.5 GPA and a qualifying test score.
Concurrent Enrollment with Dixie State University
Concurrent Enrollment with Dixie Tech
Concurrent Enrollment with Cosmetology Schools
9. AP Classes
10. Internship opportunities are available
12. CTE Pathways at SCHS and Career and Technical Training in Utah
13. Explore various colleges
14. Review completed registration form
15. If you have questions about various classes please see our Course Catalog
16. Applications are now being accepted for Girls State and Boys State and the Governor's Honors Academy. These are opportunities for Juniors only.
17. Upcoming important dates:
Tuesday, March 23 - ACT Test
We will present the following Power Points with all students prior to their individual College and Career Readiness meeting.
Here is a Riasec Test if you would like to take one.